Monday, September 22, 2008

November 2008

In the upcoming presidential election, I will rock the vote (Let's tell the MTV campaign I've done what they requested.) by choosing Senator Barack Obama of Illinois, pretending that I will actually be eighteen by November 2008. 

Senator Obama and I would get along very well I suspect. He and I share similar opinions on many issues.

Barack Obama and I are both on the same side of the abortion issue both of us being pro-choice. He and I both agree that abortion should not be the choice you run to, but it should be an option to women desperately in need. For once, Facebook has said it best. An icon from the popular application Pieces of Flair said, "Pro-Choice not Pro-Abortion."

In addition to this, I find him leading the way for many other pressing demands of state. He plans to end the war in Iraq for more honorable pursuits such as finding Osama bin Laden, the ringleader of terrorist attacks in America.

Also, Obama , I find, is more amiable than other hopeful, John McCain. Barack Obama seemed more cooperative in the first presidential debate. He conceded with some of the views presented by Senator McCain.

Overall, Barack Obama seems the most capable man for the job of Commander-in-Chief.

No comments: